Thursday, April 24, 2008

YESSSS!


I did it!  Thank you Marit and Hege!  The needle tips on my 16 inch #7's were a bit long (the curve on the 12" tips would have made it so I didn't have to stretch the yarn so much) but it worked and I didn't have to spend the extra $15 for another set of 12" #7's.  I finished the one for my left hand. Hooray!  The only problem with these is that I did the bind off wrong-I forgot to bind off in pattern so they're a bit tight along the fingers.  Also, the color is not good against my skin.  I love pink but alas, it does not look good on me:( .  These will be a gift for some lucky soul.  I think when I try again I will make them longer and remember to do the bind off right. Thanks again for the help!  

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am so glad you got it worked out. I kept meaning to get back to you about them. But looks like you don't need me. :)

Cloudberry said...

They are great!
have a wonderful weekend :)

Kara said...

Yay! Your mitt is so perfect. Take that thumb hole.

marit said...

They look great!
Have a nice sunday:-)