Thursday, March 27, 2008

OOOHHH! How lovely!

Here they are.  My beautiful KnitPicks  options needles!  Notice how the case sparkles and shines, just begging me to use them.  I am so excited to use them that I'm abandoning a project (my precious alpaca blanket) in order to start a project that requires them.  Also, I've haven't tried socks yet so I couldn't resist the urge to buy this lovely self striping sock yarn in delicious colors like "gelato" and "arugula" and "atmosphere" (not quite as delicious sounding).   I'm so happy, I must away to knit!

4 comments:

Suzi said...

OOOOO! They are quite lovely. Hoping to get some too soon. By the way finished my felted bag and the house now smells of goats.

Erin said...

You make me proud. So proud.

Nicki said...

Ummm, hi!? A blog? What's gotten into you? The slacker emailer is going to keep up a blog? I gotta see this to believe it!

Very cute, by the way!

And we are totally excited to see you guys in Cali! Let me know the dates, we gotta catch up!

I'll be checkin' back here for some updates, make me proud!

PS... thanks for the comments on my blog, love it!

Cloudberry said...

Beautiful colors on your sock yarn!
Can't wait to see some socks ;)