Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Anatomy of a Fit

Lizzy has been eating cookies.  I think she is done so I close the lid.  Here is what happens...

She doesn't like to speak,  she just points and screams.  I try to get her to say "please" or "cookies" so we can cure this siren thing...


She knows that when she screams she gets a hand over her mouth, she has started putting her own hand over her mouth to beat us to the punch...


She is still not saying "please" or "cookies" and I still won't give in so she tries the "hit the deck" routine.  Sometimes she does this so dramatically that she smacks her face into the carpet!

She finally utters some variation of "please" so I unscrew the lid and give her some cookies.  End of fit.
I cannot believe this child.  Will is dramatic but Lizzard takes the cake!  We do this at least 32 times a day.  Don't say it, I already know- Mother of the Year.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Your kids crack me up. Just wait until they are teenagers.

Haley said...

O, the Lizzard can be very naughty! I can't get over her teeth in the last picture...2 quarters or 3?

Kara said...

I had to giggle about the hand over the mouth bit. That is too funny.

Steve said...

She is a cute little fart!!!