Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10th Anniversary


Recently Steve and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. We're so old hat at this marriage thing now. We had an awesome midweek jaunt in Park City going to dinner at Zoom (the restaurant we went to on our first date), staying overnight at the Waldorf, and then just shopping and having fun the next day.

I have, it has to be said, the world's best husband. He has named himself "Captain Surpriso" because he loves surprising people. And he's really good at it. And really over the top. He planned the whole "staycation" (a really lame word that one of the valets used) and gave me a new ring AND, wait for it... A trip to Hawaii. What the what?! I'm so excited.

Okay, material things aside, Steve really is the best and I'm so glad I made the decision to marry him (after 4 years of dating) 10 years ago. We have the cutest stinkin' kids and they love him so much. As do I. I couldn't imagine life without him. We have so much fun together and he is so supportive of me in all my endeavors. I love you, beb ;).


Here we are on our balcony.



Vicky Pollard impersonations ;).



Steve's turn.



And now I'm in hysterics.




That's all I have to say about that.

Peace out,

Heidi

16 comments:

Steve said...

Thanks, toots. I love you very, very mucho!

Happy anni!

Steve said...

. . . and might I just say you are the hottest V to the P to the icky to the ollard ever.

CassiLou said...

Happy Anniversary. So jealous that you are going to Hawaii. You two are the cutest!

Erin said...

I hate you two.

Erin said...

Just kidding. I love you both!

CelticCastOn said...

lol oh Steve, your comments crack me up!
Congrats on 10 years guys, enjoy Hawaii!!!

Rani said...

oh so sweet. Happy 10th you young pups! (we're at 13. . . I think)

Adam and Bri said...

happy anniversary! you guys are the cutest.

Adam and Bri said...

oops. just read cassi's comment and realized it may appear that i copied her — which i so did not.

you guys are ... adorbs.

Nicki said...

Happy Anniversary! Cory and i were waiting for the perfect occasion, I think this is it! I'm bringing you your special gift next week! I'll be in touch!

Steve said...

is this the harry potter present, Nicki? way excited!

Steve said...

and it will be fun to see you guys

DEBBIE said...

...YOU WERE MEANT TO BE WITH EACH OTHER! NOT SURPRISING YOUR KIDS ARE SO GOOD LOOKING!
WISHING YOU MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER!
LOVE,

DEBBIE MOSS

Cloudberry said...

Happy Anniversary!
I'd love to go to Hawaii someday ;) Hope you'll have a wonderful trip!

DEBBIE said...

HI HEIDI, SURE I WOULD LIKE TO HELP!
LAST YEAR... I SENT SOME HANDMADE CARDS THAT I`VE DONE TO AN AMERICAN SCHOOL!
THIS BLOGGER WAS ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO SEND CARDS OR OTHER THINGS...
SO I DID!
ANYWAY DO LET ME KNOW WHAT IS ALL ABOUT! I`M ALL EXCITED!
MY EMAIL IS AS FOLLOW:

debbie.moss22@btinternet.com

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU!

L.O.V.E,

DEBBIE MOSS

Travis and Marie said...

congrats! love your shirt btw. and sooooo jealous about your Hawaii trip!