Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My So Called (looks like a beginner did it) Scarf

My So Called Scarf


This scarf was tedious but I liked the result.  The only problem is that I could never quite get the edges to look right.  It looked very beginnerish the whole way through.  Hmm.  What to do?Not frogging because it too sooooo long.  Two hanks of Manos del Uruguay makes one REALLY long scarf!  This thing wraps several times around a CHAIR.  My neck is obviously not as thick as a chair.  SO, the only thing to do here is to give this to a fat neck girl ;).  And then I will sing, "fat neck girl let me count your neck rings" (see Tracy Jordan on "30 Rock").  



Alright.  Boring post.  But I made it so I had to post it.  Blah blah blah.  Here's one last look...



See the beginnerish edges?  Yeah, I thought so. 

Yarn: Manos del Uruguay
Needles: US #11
Mods: None
 

Peace out.

7 comments:

Cloudberry said...

Beautiful colors!
And don't think about the edges...

Adam and Bri said...

anytime you mention tracy jordan and 30 rock, it's not a boring post! :)

marit said...

I like the colours too, and noone will notice the edges;-)

Kara said...

Tedious? I actually liked knitting this scarf. Yours looks fab though.

Travis and Marie said...

I'm pretty sure that in spite of the complications you had with it, it turned out pretty dang cute...

tiennieknits said...

So pretty! Love knitting this scarf!

Rod Linton said...

Heidi I hate to say it, but this scarf looks rather clusterish don't you think. I like it however as long as you're ok..