Friday, February 3, 2012

Just reminiscing...

I LOVE that my kids aren't babies anymore. I've really loved (most parts of) all the stages, but to me, they're easier as they get older. That being said, I have the cutest kids on earth. Really. I'm just feeling really grateful for my family today.


Will was such a silly little guy.



And large. He liked being naked and eating.



Lizzy was dramatic from the start.


And also an elf.



Will LOVED helping with Lizzy. They've always been good buddies.



And good buddies with the dogs.





Peace out,

Heidi

6 comments:

leandparkermakes3 said...

Oh! This made me feel so bitter sweet! It seems like not that long ago that our littles were born! They are growing up too fast......

Rani said...

Hey!! Welcome back to Blogland. I've been reacquainting myself, too.

My little wee bairns are big stinky moose men. Ach. But still my little guys. . . always. (they LOVE that - wink)

Steve said...

cute kids. too bad they've grown to be so rotten. :)

Erin said...

You have a darling family. I loved the picture with your long suffering dog (or at least the dog looked long suffering).

Steve said...

ok - i just noticed this, but look at will. he is holding a sword. he always has been the king of props. back then, he had a sword in his hand almost all the time. hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love your pictures! Adorable babies :)

You could have my snow if you wanted, accept it rained away today. We had 20 cm snow during the night, and it has been raining since I got up this morning. That is a lot of really wet snow (and rain too)..

Imagine me shuffling snow this morning with high heels and a thick wool coat (I didn't realize it was raining until it was to late to change my outfit). I was dripping wet both inside and outside my coat by the time I reached my job at the LYS (need I mention that I then had to shuffle the front steps before I could enter the shop? In the very same outfit? In the very same wet snow?) Still want my snow? Ha ha!! ;)