Sunday, December 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!!!!!


(No. This is not Heidi being narcissistic. This is her husband finding an alternative to the greeting card. I hijacked her blog for a moment.)


Heidi - this has been one of the best years of my life. We have had so much fun and have done so many cool things. All of them have to do with your awesomeness! Thank you for being the best wife anyone could hope for. Our kids feel the same way about you as their mom as well. I must say I agree.


Thanks for all of the cool activities we did as a family (e.g. Disneyworld, Park City, Idaho Falls, parties, dinners, sporting events, family bowling, sleepovers, movies, parties . . . ). Thanks also for the incredible things we did as a couple (e.g. Las Vegas, San Francisco, Orange County, Bath and London). You are without a doubt the person with whom i would rather spend my time above all others. I love hanging out with you no matter what we are doing.


I love reading your blog - especially when you are telling about things we have done together. Your cleverness and wit are enthralling for all to read - and especially for me. They also keep me in stitches half the time we are talking to each other.


Mostly, you are my favorite person in the world. I love you for everything that you are and everything that you stand for. I love knowing that, no matter what, you are by my side and in my corner - even with my lobster claw. :)


I love you and Happy Birthday. Can't wait for 70 more.


Steve

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Yeah! First to comment!

Happy Birthday, Heidi! I wish we were closer to celebrate!

What a nice letter from Steve. It's not hard at all for any of us to understand what Steve is saying about you! We love your sense of humor and wit, too! Everytime I read your blog, it makes me miss you more!

Come see us! (What is this Orange County trip, did we know about that!!?)

Steve said...

We may have snuck that in, Nicki. Don't be angry. We were there for like five minutes. Plus - it wasn't as fun as i tried to make it sound. ;)

marit said...

Happy Birtday, Heidi! I hopeyou had a great day:-)

Kara said...

Love that Heidi! Way to blog, Steve!

Erin said...

Nice job on the blog Steve, you should hijack more. Happy Birthday Heidi! Love you!