Monday, October 12, 2009

So Many Hats

I've become seriously addicted to the Amelia Earhart Aviator Cap (free on ravelry). So addicted, in fact, that I have knit 7 of them. Only one for me. I do have plans for knitting future ones. Je t'aime this hat. A lot. I've blogged about it before so I shall say no more and simply post pictures. Mine is coming with me to London :).

This is mine




Here's Mr. William in his tough pirate version (knit upon request)



Miss Elizabeth in her pink sparkle version (knit upon request)



And the last and final (for now) is a gift for some lucky sucker ;)

Peace out,

Heidi

15 comments:

erica said...

oh man...those kids! sad i dont get to see them anymore. thanks for the pictures. they are getting so big.

darling hats by the way. you are so good!

Adam and Bri said...

wow! those are adorable. i adore them.

Janelle said...

Soooo cute! You are so talented!

Erin said...

They are all so adorable. You are going to look very "fly" in London...get it?

Kara said...

Well, I LOVE mine! And it too, will be crossing the Atlantic with me.

tiennieknits said...

Such a cute cute hat! And hey! You are infringing on my multiple knitting queen title! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I've had it in my queue for quite some time but never knit it. I really must go and knit one.

marit said...

Really cute! The hats aren't bad either;-)

Have fun in London!

Rod Linton said...

When did you knit these? Honestly I don't know how you do it. They are very cute. Keep those needles flyin. DeeDee

Travis and Marie said...

those are stinkin' cute! I love Will's face in the first picture of him - he looks thrilled. :)

Cloudberry said...

They are great all of them. But I really like the pink one ;)

The Vintage Kitten said...

So Cute and pretty! X

jenjamin said...

super dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute hats!! I guess you commenting means you're back from London? I hope you had the most fantastic time :D

I'm going to London next weekend, and am looking forward to it ;)

Unknown said...

Umm... those hats are SOOO cute! I Love them! Thanks for your comment. I wish there was a pattern! I actually don't make them. They would be really easy to I bet! :) I just couldn't keep up with the orders so I have someone else do it for me :)