Monday, January 26, 2009

UFO's

It's an illness.  We have here a cabled fingerless mitt that I hate because the cables are shlumpy due to the alpacaness of the yarn, a baby mitten which will be ripped out because I like the yarn too much and wish to make myself some socks, a scarf for Will which I am taking on vacay with me, my Clapotis which was boring me to tears and had to be put to sleep for a few months, and my sexy cardi which is in the works as we speak (well, it will be sleeping whilst I'm on vacation because I can only take so many needles as I keep getting stopped at airport security).  

I shall be posting about Disney world shortly.  That's right, Disney World.  I love it.  Anyone who doesn't love Disney World doesn't have a soul ;).  We're leaving tomorrow (ack, sweat drops, sweat drops!).  So I shan't be reading many blogs for a bit (I know, shocking), nor shall I be posting (now for something different).  

I hope everyone has a great week!  

12 comments:

Steve said...

Bring on the World according to Walt.

Wahoooo!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Disney World!! Not been there, but hope for it one day.. ;) Donald is the best!! Have a great time on vacation, and say Hello to Donald, will you! :D

Good luck on the UFO's! (you don't have that many BTW, and ripping some makes them fewer *lol*)

cindave said...

have fun! wish we were joining you!!!

Julie said...

Oooh! I am so jealous!! You will be in the warm weather! Have fun!! And maybe just drop off all of your knitting projects to me and I will whip them out while you are gone!! HAHA!

Kara said...

For goodness sake! Could you be knitting any more projects?!

Have a fab time at the Disney World. I know you guys are going to rock it.

erica said...

ahh...disney again??? you guys are so lucky! have fun! can't wait to see the pictures.

Travis and Marie said...

I love Disney World! Have a blast!

Unknown said...

You deserve a good vacation - have fun!

Erin said...

Have a great trip guys! It has been a while since i have been to Disney World but it truly is a fun place.

Sepiru Chris said...

Hello Heidelweiss,

I wanted to say thank you for your e-additions to the e-world...

Thanks.

I have given you an award here:

http://e-cuneiform.blogspot.com/2009/01/premio-dardos-award.html

No need, though, to do anything at all. I just wanted to thank you publicly.

Tschüss,
(Sepiru) Chris

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

um excuse me? i have a soul.
can't wait to hear about the trip...